Find a Drug
Many drugs are covered on the BlueRx formulary. Check to see if your drug is covered by using the online drug guide or viewing the complete drug list for each plan:
Search the Part D Prescription Drug Guide
- BlueRx Essential
- BlueRx Enhanced
- BlueRx Enhanced Plus
- View the Entire Drug List for the Essential Plan
- View the Entire Drug List for the Enhanced Plan
- View the Entire Drug List for the Enhanced Plus Plan
- 2019 BlueRx Essential Transition Guidance
- 2019 BlueRx Enhanced Transition Guidance
- 2019 BlueRx Enhanced Plus Transition Guidance
If your drug is not covered and you think it should be, you may ask BlueRx (PDP) to make an exception to the coverage rules.
- BlueRx Essential Coverage Determination
- BlueRx Enhanced Coverage Determination
- BlueRx Enhanced Plus Coverage Determination
Note: BlueRx may make changes to its formulary. Members usually receive notification of these changes 60 days in advance.
Find a Pharmacy
You can choose from any of BlueRx's participating pharmacies. We have more than 63,000 in our network, including retail, mail-order, home infusion, long-term care (LTC), and Indian/Tribal/Urban (I/T/U) pharmacies. BlueRx has a contract with pharmacies that exceeds CMS requirements for pharmacy access.
Drugs received from an out-of-network pharmacy may be covered in special circumstances, for instance, while traveling outside of the plan's service area where there is no network pharmacy. You may have to pay more than your normal cost-sharing amount if you get your drugs at an out-of-network pharmacy. In addition, you will likely have to pay the pharmacy's full charge for the drug and submit documentation to receive reimbursement from BlueRx.
- Find a BlueRx Essential Pharmacy
- Find a BlueRx Enhanced Pharmacy
- Find a BlueRx Enhanced Plus Pharmacy
- Request a BlueRx Essential Pharmacy Directory
- Request a BlueRx Enhanced Pharmacy Directory
- Request a BlueRx Enhanced Plus Pharmacy Directory
- More Information about BlueRx's Essential Pharmacy Directory
- More Information about BlueRx's Enhanced/Enhanced Plus Pharmacy Directory
The mail-order program offers you the convenience of mail-order delivery of your prescription drugs.