Medicare Health Insurance Plans | Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama - Medicare
Homepage Plan Content
Our most popular plan has a $0 monthly premium.
Blue Advantage (PPO) is an all-in-one Medicare Advantage plan. It's ideal for Alabamians who want one plan that does it all with low, fixed costs and the freedom to use providers outside the network.
- Doctor and hospital coverage with a $0 Part A or B deductibles
- Includes prescription, dental, vision, hearing and fitness benefits at no added cost
- Alabama's largest network - over 95% of Alabama doctors and 100% of hospitals
- No referrals needed to see doctors and specialists outside the network
Need a prescription-only plan?
We've got you covered.
BlueRx (PDP) is a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) that's ideal for Alabamians with Original Medicare or a Medigap plan who want to add Part D drug coverage.
- Choose from three BlueRx plan options
- Including a plan with $0 deductible on all covered medications - both generic & brand name
- Nationwide pharmacy network,along with hundreds of pharmacies in Alabama
- 90-day money-saving prescription drug options
Third Party Website Disclaimer
You are about to leave the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama Medicare products website to visit one of our social media sites. Although content of our social media sites is maintained by Blue Cross, Blue Cross does not control the security and/or privacy practices of these external social media sites. Therefore, Blue Cross advises users of these sites against sharing any personal health information or any other information the user would otherwise not feel comfortable being made public. Blue Cross shall not be liable for privacy breaches, security incidents or similar events due to the use of social media sites.
To continue, click "Accept." If you want to stay on the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama Medicare website, click "Cancel."