Medicare Health Insurance Plans | Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama - medicare
Medicare's Annual Enrollment Period Is Here
Now's your time to look at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama! More people from Huntsville to Mobile rely on us for their health insurance coverage for one reason: We cover what matters... with plans starting at $0 a month!Compare Plans
Home Tools 2019
your move to medicare
Our most popular all-in-one Medicare Advantage plan has a $0 monthly premium.
Blue Advantage (PPO) is ideal for Alabamians who want a plan that combines low, fixed costs and provider freedom.
- Doctor and hospital coverage with a $0 Part A or B deductibles
- Includes prescription, dental, vision, hearing and fitness benefits at no added cost
- Alabama's largest network - over 95% of Alabama doctors and 100% of hospitals
- No referrals needed to see doctors and specialists outside the network
Need a prescription-only plan? We've got you covered.
BlueRx is a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) that's ideal for Alabamians with Original Medicare or a Medigap plan who wnat to add Part D drug coverage.
- Choose from three BlueRx plan options
- Including a plan with $0 deductible on all covered medications - both generic & brand name
- Nationwide pharmacy network,along with hundreds of pharmacies in Alabama
- 90-day money-saving prescription drug options
Turning 65 or retiring soon and moving to Medicare? Start your move here!
Alabama residents starting Medicare for the first time have a big advantage with Blue Cross. From learning Medicare basics to personalized planning tools and choosing Medicare coverage, everything you need is a click away.