Medicare Health Insurance Plans | Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama - Medicare
Corona Virus Homepage Banner
Corona Alert Banner
Home Tools 2019
your move to medicare
Our most popular all-in-one Medicare Advantage plan has a $0 monthly premium.
Blue Advantage (PPO) is ideal for Alabamians who want a plan that combines low, fixed costs and provider freedom.
- Doctor and hospital coverage with a $0 Part A or B deductibles
- Includes prescription, dental, vision, hearing and fitness benefits at no added cost
- Alabama's largest network - over 95% of Alabama doctors and 100% of hospitals
- No referrals needed to see doctors and specialists outside the network
Need a prescription-only plan? We've got you covered.
BlueRx is a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) that's ideal for Alabamians with Original Medicare or a Medigap plan who wnat to add Part D drug coverage.
- Choose from three BlueRx plan options
- Including a plan with $0 deductible on all covered medications - both generic & brand name
- Nationwide pharmacy network,along with hundreds of pharmacies in Alabama
- 90-day money-saving prescription drug options
Turning 65 or retiring soon and moving to Medicare? Start your move here!
Alabama residents starting Medicare for the first time have a big advantage with Blue Cross. From learning Medicare basics to personalized planning tools and choosing Medicare coverage, everything you need is a click away.