Medicare Health Insurance Plans | Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama - Medicare
2019 Compare plans - Home Page
Now get our most popular Medicare plan for $0 a month.
That's a savings of nearly $600 annually compared to 2018 premiums...but that's not all!
There's never been a better time to take a fresh look at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama. Because we didn't just lower the monthly premium on our Blue Advantage Complete plan in your area. We eliminated it altogether.
The new $0 premium is just for starters. There's a new dental benefit. Lower drug copays. Prescription coverage in the gap. Plus, lots of other great reasons to consider Blue Advantage Complete this Medicare enrollment season.
your move to medicare
You Can Trust Your Medicare Coverage to Alabama's #1 Health Insurance Provider
What does it mean to get your Medicare coverage through a trusted name like Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama? A lot.
While other plans may come and go, you can count on us to be here for you, like we have been since 1936.
We're strong. We're local. We're Alabama.
Benefits of Going Blue
- Over 10,000 doctors and 98% of Alabama hospitals
- Your choice of low-copay, low-deductible and no-referral plans
- Plans that include prescription coverage, fitness memberships, optional dental and vision coverage and member discounts
Turning 65 or New to Medicare?
Alabama residents like you have a big advantage when it comes to finding Medicare coverage because Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama has everything you need right here at home. This is the place to learn more about Medicare and to compare Medicare plans that include the top doctors and hospitals near you.
**Based on July 2017 enrollment figures.
Home Tools 2019
Contact us homepage info
For more information on enrollment periods, call us toll free:
- Blue Advantage (PPO) members call 1-888-234-8266 (TTY 711), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven (7) days a week. From April 1 to September 30, on weekends and holidays, you may be required to leave a message. Calls will be returned the next business day.
- BlueRx (PDP) members call 1-800-327-3998 (TTY 711), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven (7) days a week. From April 1 to September 30, on weekends and holidays, you may be required to leave a message. Calls will be returned the next business day.
Blue Cross Mailing Address:
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
450 Riverchase Parkway East
Birmingham, AL 35244