Find a Doctor or Hospital
Finding an in-network doctor or hospital to fit your needs is easy with our extensive network of doctors, hospitals and other healthcare providers. We have worked together with these healthcare providers to make sure you get the most value for your healthcare dollar.
- Find a doctor or hospital - search by name, location or surgical procedure.
- Request a Provider Directory
- More Information about Blue Advantage’s Provider Directory
Find a Drug
Many drugs are covered on the Blue Advantage formulary. Check to see if your drug is covered by using the online drug guide or viewing the complete drug list for each plan:
Search the Part D Prescription Drug Guide
- Blue Advantage Complete
- Blue Advantage Premier
- View the Entire Drug List for all Complete Plans
- View the Entire Drug List for all Premier Plans
- 2019 Blue Advantage Complete Transition Guidance
- 2019 Blue Advantage Premier Transition Guidance
If your drug is not covered and you think it should be, you may ask Blue Advantage to make an exception to the coverage rules:
Note: Blue Advantage may make changes to its formulary. Members usually receive notification of these changes 60 days in advance.
Find a Pharmacy
You can choose from any of Blue Advantage's participating pharmacies. We have more than 63,000 in our network, including retail, mail-order, home infusion, long-term care (LTC), and Indian/Tribal/Urban (I/T/U) pharmacies. Blue Advantage has a contract with pharmacies that exceeds CMS requirements for pharmacy access.
Drugs received from an out-of-network pharmacy may be covered in special circumstances, for instance, while traveling outside of the plan's service area where there is no network pharmacy. You may have to pay more than your normal cost-sharing amount if you get your drugs at an out-of-network pharmacy. In addition, you will likely have to pay the pharmacy's full charge for the drug and submit documentation to receive reimbursement from Blue Advantage.
- Find a Blue Advantage Complete Pharmacy
- Find a Blue Advantage Premier Pharmacy
- Request a Pharmacy Directory
- More Information about Blue Advantage's Pharmacy Directory
The mail-order program offers you the convenience of mail-order delivery of your prescription drugs.