Original Medicare doesn't cover all the cost.
Most Americans look to the Original Medicare program for their health insurance needs when they turn 65 or become disabled. Original Medicare only covers about 80% of your medical and hospital expenses. You are responsible to pay the other 20% of your medical and hospital costs — and 100% of your prescription costs.
a patient in a hospital or
a skilled nursing facility
outpatient hospital care
and other medical services
to pay many out-of-pocket expenses not paid by Original Medicare.
Medicare Select Plans that help pay
eligible out-of-pocket expenses
not paid by Original Medicare
A Medicare Approved Part D Plan
the perfect combination to
cover the gaps in your
Original Medicare plan.