Have questions about our plans or need help enrolling?
- Let one of our advisors give you a call !
- Call 1-888-543-9212 (TTY 711), 8 a.m. - 8 pm., 7 days a week.
- Attend a meeting with your local Blue Cross representative.
Already a Blue Advantage (PPO), BlueRx (PDP) or C Plus member?
Contact Customer Service:
In order to serve you better you can email Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is fast, easy and always available. We look forward to answering your questions.
- Blue Advantage (PPO) members call 1-888-234-8266 (TTY 711), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven (7) days a week. From February 15 to September 30, on weekends and holidays, you may be required to leave a message. Calls will be returned the next business day.
- BlueRx (PDP) members call 1-800-327-3998 (TTY 711), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven (7) days a week. From February 15 to September 30, on weekends and holidays, you may be required to leave a message. Calls will be returned the next business day.
- C Plus members call 1-888-417-4775 (TTY 711), 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Blue Cross Mailing Address:
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
450 Riverchase Parkway East
Birmingham, AL 35244
Other Helpful Information
If you have any questions while considering your Medicare choices and related issues, here are some additional sources for information:
- Medicare - 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227); TTY users: 1-877-486-2048; Visit medicare.gov
- Social Security Administration - 1-800-772-1213; TTY users: 1-800-325-0778; Visit socialsecurity.gov
- Alabama Medicaid Agency -1-800-362-1504; Visit medicaid.alabama.gov
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, has a contract with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) that is renewed annually, and availability of coverage beyond the end of the current contract year is not guaranteed. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year.